Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Video from Hospital Adventise d'Haiti

Just a quick post this morning to share a video by the group working at the hospital we'll be at tomorrow. It's less than 5 minutes and will bring some tears to your eyes. At least it does mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n8sgreJ15M

I am heading back out to the store to get some last minute items that Scott, the surgeon in Haiti requested. Right now, I have a small suitcase to carryon half full of scrubs, half full of food, and a large suitcase to check that is full of supplies. This is the smallest clothes to days traveling ratio I think I have ever packed with the exception of our La Vida backpacking trip in high school.

We leave this afternoon. Until then, last minute packing and a run with the Maddog. I miss my family dearly already and have been for 3 months since we first started planning to go.

For more detailed information of the situation at the hospital, visit:
http://www.haitibones.org

No comments:

Post a Comment